- Exterior Door Installation and Service
- Exterior Entry Door Installation
Exterior Entry Door Installation
- Basic labor to install pre-hung door with favorable site conditions. Set unit in rough opening. Shim to achieve level and plumb placement. Set jamb edges flush to finished wall surfaces. Secure unit to rough opening framing. Includes planning, equipment and material acquisition, area preparation and protection, setup and cleanup.
- Cost of related materials and supplies typically required to install pre-hung door including: fasteners, shims, flashing, drip cap, perimeter foam insulation and exterior caulking.
- Job related costs of specialty equipment used for job quality and efficiency, including: Pneumatic finish nailer, 10" miter saw, electric jigsaw, 3" belt sander, 3 1/4" electric planer. Daily rental. Consumables extra.